If you or anyone in your household answers "YES" to any of the following questions, please inform the church ASAP and do not come to church or school property until you have quarantined for at least 14-days or received a negative COVID-19 test from a licensed physician. We also encourage you to contact their primary care provider or local health authority for further instructions.
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours?:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
3. Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
5. Within the past 14 days, have you traveled outside of the State of Nevada?